Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here we go again...

So with Cars 2 coming out in just a few weeks. Ramsey is once again failing under it's spell. After Christmas he had gotten into Lego's and Wall-E but with all the commercials and displays at Target he is once again hooked on Cars. We have bought lots of the new Cars 2 toys. Did you know the movie even has a fancier McQueen that of course you have to buy. Oh, and they even have a Cars 2 cereal that Ramsey loves. Disney, you've done it again. We love and hate your evil ways! Haha, I didn't even realize he was wearing matching PJ's until just now.

2 comments:

Brandi Beals said...

We are getting geared up too! I am pretty sure I need to find that cereal asap. :)

Cristin said...

When I saw that it was coming out, Ramsey is the first thing I thought about it! You'll have to give us his movie review after he sees it!