Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Outings

Last Friday My sister (Paige) Her boyfriend (Jay), my friend (Katie) and myself went to see Jack Johnson in concert at Lakewood. We all had a blast but the rain had us leaving the concert early and sloshing through the mud back to the car. Oh well, small price to pay for a big girl night out.
Me and Katie:Katie, Me, and Paige:Oh, and 2 weeks ago Cope and I had a fun date night to a Falcons preseason game. I had only been in the Dome before for high school football playoffs so this was a neat change of pace and with a handsome date I enjoyed my evening out.
See I do get out...on occasion! :) Truthfully though I am such a homebody and could be just as content to spend each night at home on the sofa watching some good crime mystery and doing some sewing work or just hanging with my guys.



No comments: