Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Body Art

Ramsey loves most anything related to painting or coloring (wonder where he gets his craftiness?). On Sunday Cope was fixing dinner and I was helping a friend learn her new embroidery machine. It occured to me I hadn't heard Ramsey for a few minutes and we quickly found him in the closet under our stairs coloring his entire arms and face with markers. Last night I had promised him we would paint after dinner and we did. Since it was getting close to bath time I had the fun idea of doing a little body art on him. He loved it! I also let him paint my face. I tried to enforce the idea that we can only paint on stuff other then paper when "mommy says it's ok". Only time will tell if he retained the lesson?

1 comment:

Brandi Beals said...

fun stuff mom! I'm going to have to keep that one in mind.