Monday, July 26, 2010

Our Weekend

Cope had a military ball in Columbus, GA so Friday afternoon we loaded everyone up and dropped the dogs at my moms and then headed to Cope's parents in Bowdon to drop Ramsey off for the weekend. Ramsey loves hanging with Cope's parents so he was in no distress when we left. Cope and I had a fun and relaxing weekend. The ball was LONG but I am glad I went to be there for Cope and meet some of his friends from drill and their wives. I am so proud of Cope for the work he does.

Ramsey had the most fun of all it seems as he is still talking about all the fun he had. Here is is playing a little hide and seek:
There was a concert in downtown Bowdon and Ramsey hung out with the Rainwater boys all night. Will (blonde hair) was his idol. :Judy said Ramsey and Will danced to the band all night long. Ramsey has new dance moves to prove it:
Not sure what he was doing here but underwear on the head is always fun:
Grammy and Grampy said Ramsey had no potty accidents all weekend and even pooped on his own (he likes privacy) emptied it in the big potty and flushed it away. This kid is doing really well at potty training. I am so thankful for this. I guess the strong willed thing is working in our favor this time. Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Ramsey is so cute. Love the pictures of him dancing...and definitely of the underwear on the head. You and Cope look great, just like you did back in school. Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I don't comment all the time, but I love reading about lil Ramsey's adventures. Take care!!!