Friday, July 9, 2010

Fellow Blogger Special!!!


This is a special for all you fellow bloggers out there who enjoy the blogging world as much as I do. I am offering 15% off your entire order from by business blog from now until the end of July. Get your kiddos some cute, custom gear and even stock up on gifts too! You can even plan ahead for this fall and Christmas goodies. Check out my website at www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com and shop away! Don't forget to get your kids a name shirt for the first day back to school, preschool, or even daycare. This way their new teacher can automatically associate their name with their sweet little face. I also have backpacks, lunch bags, and sport bottles too. Below are just some sample things from my website. Check out www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com for tons more items.
Feel free to pass this info to your blogger friends as well. When placing your custom order just email me at tararowell2004@yahoo.com and tell me you'd like to redeem "The Blogger Special".


























To place your custom order just email me at tararowell2004@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

This is great timing! I was getting ready to order a few things!