Saturday, March 6, 2010

Working Girl

So as I have mentioned before within this past year my little side job while Ramsey naps has turned into a real full time 30+ hours a week job. It is interesting to say the least to try to juggle being a stay at home mom and work full time. All can say is some weeks are calmer then others but I truly love what I do and it hardly ever feels like real work. Being creative is in my blood. Waking up each day and creating special items for people makes me grin from ear to ear. I love being Ramsey's mommy and am so thankful I have found something I can do to stay home with him and also an outlet to feel valued as an individual.

That being said I have been struggling over how to continue to keep with with my orders as they get more and more each week. I wish there were more hours in the day but there are not so the next option is to get a second embroidery machine and work more efficiently. It has been a great move. So now when I am working...I AM WORKING! Seriously I can do so much more these days.
Newest Janome 350E. Isn't she lovely?
I am so thankful each day. I simply love what I do and I appreciate all my supporters (Cope, My Mom, and Ramsey) who make it possible for me to work hard and feel very satisfied at the end of each CRAZY work week. Life is Good for sure!

2 comments:

Kelly Young said...

lol that you're posting a picture of your new sewing machine! Thankful to have a friend that creates all the wonderful things! :)

Erin Duvall said...

That's awesome. So glad you are enjoying your in home business.