Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spending The Night with Nama

Ramsey spent the night with My Mom (AKA Nama) and Papa Morgan last Friday night so Cope and I could go out to dinner and then attend our Adults only neighborhood Halloween party. I think Ramsey had a total blast because when we went to pick him up Saturday morning he said "No, Stay Here"! We made him come home anyway. Mom said he slept all night in the pack n play and when he wasn't sleeping he was wide open. It was good for Cope and I to have an evening to ourselves and I think Ramsey occasionally needs to get spoiled rotten and break a few rules. Here are just a couple of pics my mom sent me from their spend the night fun.




1 comment:

jill said...

how sweet! love the last one where he's sitting with his hands in his lap...such perfect manners. :) priss saw his jamas and said 'brobee!' ... i guess the green stripes remind her of gabba??? love that curly-headed cutie and yay for some adult time!!!