Monday, November 23, 2009

Feeling It!!!

I'm feeling the Holiday spirit finally. I persuaded Cope to help me decorate for Christmas early this year. I have NEVER put up Christmas before Thanksgiving but we spent a ton on decorations last year and even had my friend, Hannah turn our home into an all out Christmas wonderland. Cope is going out of town for several days in December and this past weekend was low key and we had the time so I said "Let's Do It". We both were sort of dreading it but once we got started it went great! I am so glad we have our decorations up and now we can focus on Turkey day and Ramsey's Birthday party this week. I am getting so excited to watch Ramsey begin to fully get into the magic of Christmas. He enjoyed helping us decorate the tree and got so excited that the tree was still here and lit this morning when he woke up. So now all I want to do it listen to Christmas music and anticipate experiencing all the joy the 2009 holiday season will bring.
Cope and Ramsey enjoying some cartoons before we got started:Ramsey helping Cope with the tree:Ramsey excited to see the tree today:

FINISHED!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I have decided that my brother is more patient than my husband.

Lindsey Oliver said...

Looks gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Mylinda said...

Looks great! You'll have to come over and help me with my garland. Love the new pic of Ramsey on your blog homepage.

Alice said...

No Julie, They haven't been married as long as you and your husband have and this was the first time he "got" to help in the new home.

Erin Duvall said...

Your house always looks so beautiful. I remember seeing pictures last year. I'm sure Ramsey loves it!!! Isn't feeding so much fun?