Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Vacation 2013

The week of the 4th we went to St.Augustine, Florida with my Dad and family for great, relaxing week at the beach! So much fun! We had a house close to the beach, great food, and lots of great memories! My Step Brother and Sister and their familes are so much fun to be with and it was so good to see my sister, Paige since she has been a world traveler since the begining of 2013. Here are some pics from our awesome week:

Beach View from our house balcony:
 Beach Bums:
 Our trio out for my Birthday dinner:
 My sister Paige with me and Ramsey:
 Sleepy baby Nate at a late dinner:
The whole gang:
 Us celebrating the 4th on the beach with fireworks:
 Low country boil on our porch for the 4th:
 My best guy!:
 Me, Megan, and Liza:
 Ramsey at dinner:
 Games and wine=good fun!:
 Ahhhh, this is VACATION!:


No comments: