Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ramsey's Vaction in Bowdon

While we were at the beach this past weekend. Cope's parents happily took Ramsey for the 4 days we were gone. It was the longest I have ever been away from him. I cried a little after we got in the car to leave but after that it was all good. Cope's parents were great and never failed to answer the phone each time we called (which was like 3-4 times a day). I asked them if he wanted to talk to us and he said "no". I knew that meant he was having fun and couldn't stop to talk. I can honestly say I missed him but didn't worry at all about him. He was in great hands! It was so nice to see him on Monday afternoon and my patients we're revived at least for the first 48 hours. :)

Here are some pics from Ramsey's vacation:

Playing in the pool with new friend Connor Johnson:
Walking with Grampy:
Tractor Driving:
Personal Playground:
4-wheelin:
Checking out the mechanics of his truck:Riding on the T-Rex:Feeding the goats: Seriously, looks like he was miserable without us doesn't it??? I am thankful Ramsey has such wonderful grandparents who love him so much and keep him entertained so Mommy and Daddy have a little get away.

No comments: