Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Yesterday we had a low key but good Father's Day celebrating as a family. We started off at church, then it was home for naps. After nap we took Ramsey to see Toy Story 3. This was his first ever time to the movie theatre. He did pretty good seeing as how we had to sit on the front row because the theatre was so packed. He didn't want to wear his 3-D glasses either so it looked a little blurry. He had two little breaks where he wanted to get up and run the halls. We let him. I think we'll maybe take him again around Christmas as it is a lot of work to keep this kid entertained. After the movie we took Ramsey to my moms and then Cope and I went to get some dinner at Moore's Market where they had beer and bingo too. It was a fun evening and I got got to spend it with my favorite guy. Cope really is just the best father I know. He is level headed and he helps keep me glued together. I know Ramsey doesn't know it yet but he is the luckiest boy ever to have Cope for a Daddy.




2 comments:

Brandi Beals said...

Fun times! I am planning on taking Griffin to see Toy Story this weekend. We will see how that goes!

Julie said...

Bingo? Cope!! Old age has set in hard.