Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oh Dear...

Thursday after Ramsey's nap we headed to Target and Publix for some things. When we were headed into Publix it was hot and sunny. About 30 minutes into my grocery shopping my cell phone rang and it was our neighbor who said "Are you ok?" I said yes, I'm just grocery shopping. She said their was a terrible storm and that a big tree had come down in our back yard and I might want to head home. So I quickly finished and Ramsey and I went on home. Sure enough when we walked out back this is what we saw:

Ramsey said "Oh,No! Is it a problem". I thought for a minute and seeing how it came so close to the house that is nicked the siding. Ramsey was fine, the dogs were fine and our house wasn't damaged, so nope it is not a problem. Just a reminder to be thankful. Luckily the tree was on the green space behind our house so we're not responsible for the damage but it might also mean a pain to get them to come fix things. We'll see but for now we'll just enjoy the daily reminder of how much worse it could have been.

4 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

Holy tree. I'm glad it didn't hit yalls house and everyone is ok.

Katie Jones said...

Wow- I'm so glad it didn't hit your house!!!

Also, I went through the clothes- there are tons of great things in there. Ramsey is a little fashion man! Thanks again!

The Brown Family said...

Somebody say tree? WHAT!!! I'm glad nothing was majorly damaged for you. See ya in a week

KatieMGreen said...

glad yall are ok, and glad your dad is going better!!