Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Woman


Hey Guys,
It's Cope, and I wanted to take a second to recognize the lady in the picture above. 8 years ago I made one of the my personal greatest moves and committed before God and Family to stay with her through thick and thin. Since that day she has done nothing short of exceeding all expectations I could have for a wife, mother, and best friend. In the first 4 years of our marriage I was gone for 21 months, leaving her to keep our life in order and to give birth to and raise our Son. I love her very much and count my blessings each day, particularly at this time of year (in between our anniversary and Valentines). She works hard and I am proud of her.
Cope

5 comments:

Jenn said...

She is most definitely super woman! You and Ramsey are two lucky guys, Cope!

The McCorkle Family said...

So sweet!

Erin Duvall said...

Very sweet Cope and well written. She IS super mom!!

Brittany said...

Very well said, Cope! Tara IS amazing and the love you both share is a great example for Ramsey. Happy belated anniversary and early valentines to you all!

Christine said...

So well said! You two guys are pretty lucky.

You forgot to mention she is also an ultra fashion-ista :) Are those the boots you got her for last Christmas????