Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alpaca Farm Field Trip

Ramsey's preschool class had a field trip to the Alpaca farm this past Friday. Cope took the day off to go with us and we had Ramsey's buddy Ty with us too. The Alpaca farm is in Cartersville at one of the kids houses in their class. It was a very clean, nice farm and the little boys of the class loved being able to run around and not be confined to the wall of their classroom. Here are some pics of our morning adventure:

Ramsey and Ty:



A short lesson on the Alpaca: Buddies:

Class Picture 1:



Class picture 2. Notice their is like one girl and 12 boys. I'm not sure how his teacher does it?:




2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

I don't know how his teacher does it either. The farm trip looked fun. I like how you said it was a clean farm :-) Too funny. I don't think I've ever heard anyone call a farm clean.

Brandi Beals said...

How fun!! I wanna go there!