Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Celebration #1

Our Easter celebrations started on Saturday afternoon at my Mom and Morgans lake house here in Cartersville:

Ramsey and Sophia were the first to arrive so they had some time to play in the fountain together:All of Morgan's kids Came, my sister Paige was there for a little bit, and Cope's family was invited too. Once Everyone arrived we got right into dying Easter eggs:After the egg hunt Derick gave fishing a shot. The catfish were biting for sure:


There was also a surprise for the kids. My mom got this huge ball you can get inside and roll around from Costco last week. It was a huge hit:Cope being silly:


We also ate tons, caught up with family, and overall had a great time!

1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Oh, man- I saw that giant ball at Costco, but didn't get it. It looks so awesome! Maybe they'll have it when I go back. Looks like you all had a great Easter!