Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring and Easter Shirt Designs

I have been busy creating and adding my Spring and Easter Shirt collections to my business blog. When I first started this business when Ramsey was 4 months old I had no idea it would turn into full time work I LOVE! I mean I get to be a stay at home mommy and work from home doing my hobby for a job. I am thankful every single day. Although, it could not work without a supportive husband, my Mom who takes Ramsey 2 days a week, and preschool. I get to create custom gifts for new babies and cute kids every single day and I love it! Here are my Easter and Spring Line Collections I have been working on. If you want to see more products and information check me out at www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com or just click on the big TN on the top right of my blog. Also, for all you fellow bloggers through the end of February mention this post and get 10% off your entire order! Happy Shopping!


Easter 2011 Collections:






Spring 2011 Collection:








If you want to see more visit my website www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com or if you want to place a custom order just email me at tararowell2004@yahoo.com

No comments: