Friday, November 19, 2010

Fellow Blog Readers

Hey, I'm still here but unfortunately not blogging much lately due to being in my busy season with sewing orders. I love the holiday season but having a business that is geared around gifts also means I am one BUSY girl this time of year! Do not fret, I'll be back to one of my favorite pastimes as soon as I can catch my breath. In the mean time maybe all you fellow bloggers and loyal readers will enjoy a little holiday coupon on my items. Take 10% off you entire order if you mention you saw this post.

*This Coupon applies to all orders placed between today, Nov.19 and the cutoff for holiday orders Dec.10th.

To begin your shopping adventure for personalized, custom gifts just click here: www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jeremy and Katie Guy said...

Hey Tara,

My brother in law/sisiter in law are having their first baby in March. They are not finding out what they are having but I would love to get baby something monagrammed for Christmas...do you have any suggestions. You can either facebook or email me...kmhoga5676@yahoo.com

Thanks, Katie Hogan Guy