Saturday, October 30, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party

Ramsey had his Halloween performance at preschool yesterday. I was a little anxious about how he'd do this year because last year each time he cried until I went up front and got him. Well, the difference a year makes in the life of a child. He worked the stage like a natural. He danced, he sang, he yelled, he rocked, and he waved and smiled at everyone he knew. Here he is front and center stage as lightning McQueen:The whole preschool was up there:Cope's parents made the drive down to see Ramsey. My mom, Morgan, my sister and Jay also came to watch the WILD man:The Rowell boys:Ramsey and his "gwirl" Emma. She is our neighbor and he just adores her. She is in the 4 year old class:Proud Daddy with his son:Then it was on to the class party. I was in charge of this Halloween party. My friend, Shawnee made the cupcakes and treats and I just wrote the check and brought the goods. My new theory is "work hard and then write the check". I may have some sewing skills but I am NOT a baker. I appreciate having good friends who are. The treats were adorable and yummy too!

No comments: