Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Palm Coast Beach Trip Part 1

We spent last week in Palm Coast, Florida with my Dad, Donna, Step-Sister Megan, her husband Tom and then my sister Paige came in on Tuesday. We had a great week and I will do several picture post to cover it all. So stay tuned...

Our Beach Set up Day #1:
 Ramsey and Tom playing frisbee:
 Random horse on the beach:
 Ramsey learning how to build a sand castle:
 Gathering water for his castle:
 Working hard on a moat with Dad:

Exercising with Miss Donna:
 Too Cute!:
 Relaxing at night with Tom playing an I-phone game:
 Out to dinner at AJ's:
 Megan and Tom (expecting their first child, a boy, in October!):
 Dad and Donna:

Ramsey's new favorite food find is Alligator Tail:
 Me and My hubby:
 Ramsey and Daddy:



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like great weather and tons of fun!