Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let Summer Begin

Ramsey and I have started our summer off a little crazy. Last week it was double ear infections and this week it was a cavity filling. Yes, try holding a 3 year old down (kicking and screaming) to get a back tooth filled. Needless to say it wasn't fun but afterwards we went to Target and let him pick out a Cars 2 toy and then went swimming for the first time this year. I am loving the laziness of summer even though Cope is still working his regular schedule and I still have lots of embroidery orders that I am working on daily.

We have 2 vacations, Vacation Bible School, pre-school summer camp, swim lesson, Lake-Winnie, ATL aquarium, movies, play dates and lots more fun things in store for the summer. Bring on the hot days and Summer Fun!

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

I saw a Cars 2 promo and immediately thought of Ramsey! I know he will be there to watch. Sorry he was feeling yucky but it sounds like you have lots to look forward to this summer.