A few funny things from Ramsey as of lately before I forget them:
1) Yesterday he had said his throat was hurting and he said "Mommy it feels like I have a monster truck in my throat"
2) The other night we were laying on the sofa watching TV after dinner and Ramsey was messing around with legos when he said "Guess where my lego man is?" We had no idea so we asked him to tell us and he proceed to bend over and show us that he had hidden lego man in his butt cheeks. We then had a serious little talk about how we don't put things in there but I was laughing the whole time.
3) He is also on this new kick about lying and learning what a true lie is. Sometimes he'll ask me a question and then when I answer he'll say "Mommy, are you lying to me?"
4) The other night while I was giving him his bath we we're talking about how I take care of him and I asked him if he would take care of me when I am old and he is a man. He thought for a minute and said "Nah, I'll just send you to be with God". Needless to say he'll make quick work of me when I am no longer useful :)
5) One the way to church last week he asked Cope and me if we were going to be his teacher at Sunday school that day (Since we were the week before) and I said "No, mommy and Daddy are going to the service" and he said "Oh, I like the Circus!"