Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sips N Strokes

Friday night was girls night with my sister and her next door neighbor. We went to Sips N Strokes off of Druid Hills since it was the location with the most fun painting. If you've never heard of Sips N Stokes I highly recommend it for a fun night out. There are anywhere from 30-80 people in a class and everyone does the same painting. There is an instructor at the front walking you through the painting step by step so you can make your masterpiece even if you not that skilled of a painter. You brig in your own wine and snacks and make little picnic right at your spot. It is fun to have something to show for your evening out and I proudly put mine in Ramsey's bathroom.





4 comments:

Katie Jones said...

I love your painting! I'm definitely going to try this!

jill said...

love!!! if i were ever to attempt painting, this would be my only hope. i'm definitely lacking the art/craft/talent gene most of you pretty girls have! :) xoxo

The Tooles said...

Looks fun. I have heard of this but never tried it....I wonder if he could get me to actually produce anything worthy of hanging on a wall though. Thanks for the good idea.

Erin Duvall said...

It does look fun. With a new baby I could totally use a girls night. But Im with Katy. I wonder if I could produce anything to put on the wall.