Monday, January 10, 2011

Dinner Date with Mommy

Ramsey and I went to Tokyo Japanese Steak House in Cartersville this past Saturday night for my step-bro Thomas's Birthday. Cope was supposed to meet us there since he had Guard Drill that day but they kept them to 10:00pm so he didn't get to come. Boo. Ramsey and I had fun anyway and here are some pics from the evening:

Starting off the night modeling his new outfit from my friend Crystal's online boutique. It's Cutie Clothesline on face book. Check them out!
Baby Sophia watching the fire:

Ramsey super excited about the fire:

After dinner we went to my sisters apartment downtown for homemade Terimisu dessert compliments of my Mom. Man it was good. Paige set up this whole jumping area for the kids. They loved it and did this for over an hour:

Ansley in motion:

Papa Morgan and Sophia:

Paige and Jay:
Paige,Ramsey, and Connor hiding:




No comments: