Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Year Ago Today



So a year ago today I found myself in full blown labor. I was fully dilated by 7am and it took over 2 hours of pushing to get this kid out. At 9:19 am Ramsey entered the world screaming and perfect! I remember the Midwife laying him on my chest there were simply no words and I could barley see our little boy through the tears streaming down my cheeks. I could hardly believe he was ours and we got to to keep him. I remember being wheeled to the recovery room and they let me hold Ramsey on the way there and I was so happy. I seriously have never had a more proud moment in my whole life. We had just put a person on the planet.




I had no idea what to expect as a new Mom but the one thing that continues to shock me is how much I love this little boy. I would do anything for him. He has made me a better person and I can only hope to give him back as much as he has given me. He is the greatest gift I have ever known. Happy Birthday Ramsey! You have made your Daddy and I more happy than you can possibly imagine.



Ramsey- Age 1!!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah!Hope you guys had a happy happy day. Hugs from us!

KatieMGreen said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!

Cristin said...

Happy Birthday to Ramsey!

Erin and Nate said...

Wow... they do grow up way too fast?? Seeing the post pics from when he was just born and to think it's already a year later! I love seeing what I have to look forward to and make me cherish the moments now!!

MaryBeth said...

He's so cute!! Happy B-day Ramsey... and many, many more!